1. To open, hold the silicone cactus part carefully and pull it up vertically.
2. Add clear water to tank. Do not exceed the maximum amount of filling.
3. Close tight the cover clockwise rotation, plug micro USB to lateral port and to a power supply or USB computer port.
4. Press button to turn on device.- Press once to start spray. Press again to turn off spraying.
- Long press button 3 sec. to turn on the night light. Long press again to turn off nightlight.
- Device will auto power off after 4 hours of normal usage. Press function button again to restart it and continue to use.- To replace swab, pull out the cotton swab from the plastic tube and replace it with a new swab. (Fig.5)
- Please note the spring at the bottom of the tube when replacing the swab. (Fig.6)
The humidifier allows cleaning of environmental pollution and increases the quality of the air, making it healthier and better oxygenation. It helps reduce stress and fatigue. Purifies indoor air and neutralizes static electricity, creating a general feeling of being nice.
Contains CACTUS Humidifier, Instruction Manual, Filter, USB Cable